Your immersion stay with half board
Included in your immersive stay
- Access to the Park, from the day of your arrival to the day of your departure
- Immersion in the world of "The Last Frontier & The Land of the Cold during all your stay
- Handling of your luggage upon arrival
- Parking reserved for hotel residents
- Free WIFI at your disposal during your entire stay
- Breakfast for the whole family (American buffet)
- Evening meal (excluding drinks) at Octopus or Izba. (buffet formula)
- Board games available (on request at the hotel reception)
- Welcome gift in your accommodation
Spend the night in Pairi Daiza
Overnight accommodations in the Pairi Daiza Resort
The accommodations are located in the heart of the worlds The Last Frontier and The Land of The Cold.
This world is accessible to resort guests 24 hours a day.
Overnight guests also have access to the rest of the park one hour earlier.
The different overnight accommodations
Polar Bear House
Man has been fascinated by this impressive species for centuries. Pairi Daiza offers you now the possibility to spend the night in the company of the largest land predator in the world. What perspective do you prefer? Do you like to see the polar bears walking around? Or would you prefer to see them swim by from the rooms with underwater view?
Dreaming of a close encounter with the largest felines on our planet? Experience unforgettable moments with these impressive but unfortunately also with extinction endangered predators.
Paddling Bear Hotel
This elegant hotel has 18 family rooms (up to 4 people and 1 baby) and 8 double rooms (up to 3 people + 1 baby). These accommodations are unique due to the exceptional proximity of the Steller sea lions.
Paddling Bear Lodges
Luxury and romance are central elements in these four accommodations of the Pairi Daiza Resort. A mix of comfort, natural materials and authenticity, that is what you experience in the luxurious lodges of the Paddling Bear Hotel. Each of these four lodges has a comfortable living space, a private sauna and a spacious terrace that offers a beautiful view on the largest sea lion species in the world.