Many new features
The 2021 season in Pairi Daiza will be exceptional. And...for the following reasons!
- The park is getting bigger once again with the opening of "The Land of the Cold". A world that will take you on a journey to the fairy-tale landscapes of Lapland, where you can observe animals such as polar bears, walruses, Siberian tigers and so much more.
- Pairi Daiza opens again during the Christmas period. The park stays open until January 9, 2022. The ideal opportunity to discover the park in a magical Christmas atmosphere.
- The range of accommodation options will expand. With the opening of the world “The Land of the Cold”, no fewer than 50 new hotel rooms will be added that will allow you to spend the night overlooking the polar bears, walruses, tigers… You will be immersed in the environment of these animals. A unique experience in Belgium.
- Since August 2019, with the birth of the twins Bao Di and Bao Mei, Pairi Daiza houses 5 giant pandas. Pairi Daiza know has the largest group of giant pandas, outside of China. The whole family will be visible during the 2020 season.
- This year, Pairi Daiza will also open a brand-new solar panel parking. This parking will be equipped with no less than 60,000 solar panels and will be able to provide more than enough energy for the park. There will also be charging points for electric vehicles.
“Admission + Meal” packages
Specifically for groups, Pairi Daiza offers several packages including entry into the Jardin des Mondes and a meal.
Will you eat in the Oasis?
In the Temple des Délices (Temple of Delights)?
Or in another restaurant?
A “Pairi Daiza Privilege” day
To celebrate Pairi Daiza’s 25th season, we are offering you to chance to experience an exceptional day in Pairi Daiza with our new “Privilege” package, which is valid from Monday to Friday. An “all-inclusive” package including:
• Admission to Pairi Daiza.
• A personalised welcome for your group by the Pairi Daiza teams, with pastries, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
• A “three course” meal served at your table in the Oasis by the Pairi Daiza teams.
• In the afternoon, a comfortable trip through the Jardin des Mondes on board the steam train.
To make your visit even more compelling, why not offer your group the support of an experienced guide? He will take you on a “Pairi Daiza Journey”... For a maximum of 25 persons per guide.
- Pairi Daiza, a story that started from a dream (Duration: 1h 30m / Price:€95, per group) Pairi Daiza is 25 years old this year. The opportunity to visit the most impressive places in this jewel and to trace the evolution of this wonderful adventure of “man in the heart of nature to put nature in the heart of man”. From the establishment of the Cistercian monks to the latest developments in Pairi Daiza, discover the many animals living in beautiful landscapes. Wolves, bears, elephants, great apes or exotic birds - your guide will introduce you to his subjects and will tell you a thousand and one stories about a domain whose history is rooted in the four corners of our Garden!
- “A la carte” circuit (Duration: 2h 30m / Price:€170, per group) Decide on your favourite places in Pairi Daiza, and a specific visiting theme for your group by choosing your favourite animals. Africa, Indonesia, China, Canada, Australia...choose your destination and discover our “Jardin des Mondes (Garden of the Worlds)” in a different way or for a special occasion. To arrange your à la carte schedule with the help of our team please contact us on 068/250 833.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information. We are at your service: Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from 9:00 to 13:30 and from 14:30 to 17:00
- PHONE: +32 (0) 68 250 833 or +32 (0) 68 250 846
- FAX: +32 (0) 68 455 405
- EMAIL: email@example.com