Pairi Daiza is a zoological, botanical and architectural Park extending over some 70 hectares in Brugelette, Hainaut (60 minutes from Brussels, 20 minutes from Mons, 35 minutes from Grammont).
The leading tourist attraction in Belgium, voted “Best Zoo in Europe” (DTPA, 2018), Pairi Daiza welcomed around 2 million visitors in 2018. Pandas, orang-utans, great apes, giraffes, elephants, fish, birds of prey, buffalo, tigers, lions, etc.: the Park is home to 7,000 animals representing 500 different species from five continents. Its aim is to raise awareness among visitors to the Park in relation to the beauty and fragility of Nature, and it participates in over 80 breeding and protection programmes for endangered species.
Pairi Daiza is looking for many rare species which will grow and flourish with the seasons:
- Deputy to the Horeca manager (m/f)
- IT analyst (m/f)
- Trainer in the Dutch teaching section (m/f)
- Head Chef - French cuisine (m/f)
- Shop Manager (m/f)
- Horeca point of sale manager (m/f)
- Experienced IT network technician (m/f)
- A payroll administration employee (m/f)
- A language teacher (Dutch-English) (m/f)
- A recruitment and selection specialist (m/f)
- Accountant - Recruitment reserve (m/f)
- Internship application 2019
- Animal keeper - Recruitment reserve (m/f)