1. Application of the general sales conditions
The conventions between the two parties are exclusively and completely subject to these general sales conditions and by the special sales conditions between the customer and Pairi Daiza. Any other regulations applied by the customer has no effect on these general sales conditions.
2. Group rate
Pairi Daiza offers special conditions for groups of adults, seniors, children and schools that book in advance. The term schools means a group of children accompanied by a teacher that visits Pairi Daiza during a weekday and during school time. To take advantage of the group rate the group must be composed of at least 20 paying participants and must be reserved in advance. All participants must report at the entrance to the park and later in the restaurant simultaneously. Groups that did not reserve in advance can also take advantage of one of our other special group offers.
3. Group bookings
- 3.1. How to make a resevation? Pairi Daiza only accepts written reservations (letter, fax or e-mail) that are completed on the reservation form. It is expected of the groups to complete different forms per day of visit and per group. This form is available on request (tel +32 (0)68 250 833). To take advantage of the group rate all reservations must be received at least 10 working days prior to the visit.
- 3.2. Confirmation of the reservation The reservation is final once it is confirmed in writing by Pairi Daiza. On the day of the visit, the group leader must report to the ticket office for groups with the confirmation form. Groups that do not have this document one week before the reserved date of the visit must contact the Reservation Service at Pairi Daiza (+32 (0)68 250 833, Fax: +32 (0)68 455 559).
4. Reservation of single tickets
- 4.1. Prepaid tickets The responsible person must report to the ticket office for groups with the confirmation form, where he/she will be given the number of reserved tickets and information needed for the visit. He/she will accompany the group at access control.
- 4.2. Tickets not paid in advance The responsible person must report to the ticket office for groups with the confirmation form where the number of reserved tickets is shown. where he/she will be given the number of reserved tickets and information needed for the visit. He/she must accompany the group at access control.
5. Meal reservation
Meals must be reserved at least ten days before the date of the visit (see point 2). Only one menu selection is accepted for the entire group. Pairi Daiza confirms the booking in writing and indicates the deposit payment required, which is 30% of the total amount to be paid (see paragraph 11). Pairi Daiza reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the deposit amount as specified in the confirmation is not paid within the specified period. Upon receipt of the deposit, the reservation will be accepted as final. In order to guarantee quality, Pairi Daiza must receive confirmation of the correct number of visitors to prepare a meal for at least 3 days prior to the visit in writing (letter, fax, e-mail).
6. Reserve entertainment
Entertainment (guided visits, educational activities) must be reserved at least 10 working days prior to the date of the visit (see section 2). Pairi Daiza will confirm the reservation in writing, where you will also receive notification of the deposit payment required, which is approximately 30% of the total amount (see paragraph 11). A guide is provided for up to 20 participants. The times shown in the confirmation letter are given for information purposes. This will be confirmed during the reception, on the day of your visit. If the group shows up late at the appointed place, the guide will wait for up to 15 minutes.
7. Reservation of green classes
Green classes require reservation at least 15 working days prior to the date of the visit (see section 2). Pairi Daiza will confirm the reservation in writing, where you will also receive notification of the deposit payment required, which is approximately 30% of the total amount (see paragraph 11). Pairi Daiza reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the deposit amount as specified in the confirmation is not paid within the specified period. Upon receipt of the deposit, the reservation will be accepted as final. A minimum of 10 students must participate in a standard green class. One entertainer can accompany up to 20 students. Pairi Daiza will provide 1 additional entertainer for every block of 20 children. For non-standard classes a minimum of 6 students must participate per green class. One entertainer can accompany up to 11 students. Pairi Daiza will provide 1 additional entertainer for every block of 11 children.
8. The group consists of fewer participants than anticipated
If fewer visitors are present on the day of the visit than the confirmed or reserved number, the following conditions will apply on the day of the visit:
- 8.1. Payment for meals Pairi Daiza accepts a maximum deviation of 3 meals in proportion to the number that was reserved. Any unused meals that exceed 3 are to be paid in full. Reminder: the number of reserved meals must be confirmed at least 3 working days before the visit in writing (letter, fax, e-mail).
- 8.2. Reimbursement of meals not consumed and prepaid The group can obtain a refund at the reception of the difference between the pre-paid meals and the number confirmed 3 days before the visit. Pairi Daiza accepts a maximum deviation of 3 meals in proportion to the number that was reserved. Unused meals that exceed 3 are not refundable. Reminder: the number of reserved meals must be confirmed at least 3 working days before the visit date in writing (letter, fax, e-mail).
9. The group consists of more participants than expected.
If on the day of the visit there are more participants than anticipated, the responsible person must pay the additional entry fees and/or meals. He/she will receive the appropriate and correct number of tickets. Where the meals are concerned Pairi Daiza will do everything in their power to cater for the additional number of participants and to receive the additional guests in the most optimal conditions. Pairi Daiza cannot guarantee the same menu choice and available places, however.
Cancellation must be received by Pairi Daiza at least 3 working days before the actual visit. Cancellation must be received in writing (letter, fax, e-mail). The date shown on the letter, fax or e-mail will serve as proof. Any reservation that is not cancelled - or if the group should fail to turn up - the meals and/or entertainment will be charged in full, along with administrative charges of Euro 30.
- 10.1. Cancellation after paying a deposit Deposits are refunded in the following ratio: More than 10 days prior to the date of the visit: 100% Between 9 and 3 days prior to the visit: 70% From 3 days before the day of the visit, the deposit will not be refunded and the meals/entertainment reserved will be invoiced in full. An additional amount of EUR 30 will be charged for administrative expenses.
- 10.2. Cancellation after payment of meal tickets Meal payments are reimbursed in the following ratio: More than 10 days prior to the date of the visit: 100% Between 9 and 3 days prior to the visit: 70% From 3 days prior to the visit: 0% An additional amount of EUR 30 will be charged for administrative expenses.
11. Payment methods
- 11.1. Payment of the amount due (tickets, meal tickets and advances) The amount due must be paid into the bank account of Pairi Daiza CPH 126-2017824-03 (for Belgium), stating the name of the group, the date of the visit and the reservation number.
- 11.2. Payment at the ticket office The group leader is responsible for paying the total amount at the ticket office for groups. Pairi Daiza accepts the following methods of payment: Euro, payment cards (Bancontact, Mister Cash) Creditcards (Visa, MasterCard). Only one single payment is accepted for the entire group. Schools are requested to collect the money from the different classes and to make one single payment at the ticket office.
- 11.3. Terms of payment Our invoices are payable in cash at our registered office. Without prejudice to reimbursement for damage, any unpaid sum will be liable for collection on the due date, and without requiring notice of default, with a fixed compensation fee of 15%, to a minimum of Euro 40.00 as compensation in terms of Article 1152 of the Civil Code, as well as an overdue interest at the rate of 1% per month.
12. Modalités de paiement
12.1. Versement des montants (tickets d’entrée, repas, visites guidées)
Le montant dû doit être versé avec la mention du nom du groupe, la date de visite et le numéro de réservation :
- pour la Belgique sur le compte bancaire BELFIUS IBAN : BE28 0682 3698 0020 - BIC : GKCCBEBB
- pour la France sur le compte bancaire BNP Paribas Nord de France : IBAN FR76 3000 4023 2300 0111 5598 778 SWIFT : BNPAFRPP au compte de Pairi Daiza s.a.
12.2. Paiement au bureau d’informations
Les moyens de paiement acceptés à Pairi Daiza sont : en espèces, cartes bancaires (Bancontact, Mistercash) et cartes de crédit (Visa, MasterCard). Un seul paiement pour tout le groupe sera accepté. Pour les paiements sur facture, le responsable du groupe devra envoyer une copie du bon de commande dument signé et complété au plus tard 3 jours ouvrables avant la visite.
12.3. Demande de facture
Les groupes qui souhaitent recevoir une facture acquittée doivent le mentionner sur le formulaire de réservation. Le responsable de groupe doit le communiquer par mail au plus tard le jour de la visite. La facture acquittée sera envoyée par e-mail ou courrier postal.
12.4. Conditions de paiement
Nos factures sont payables au comptant à notre siège social. Sans préjudice de tous autres dommages et intérêts, toute somme impayée à son échéance entraînera de plein droit, et sans qu’une mise en demeure ne soit nécessaire, une indemnité forfaitaire de 15% avec un minimum de 40 € à titre de dommages et intérêts conformément à l’article 1152 du Code civil, ainsi qu’un intérêt de retard au taux de 1% par mois.