Payment options in PairiDaiza
Methods of payment accepted in PairiDaiza:
- Visa, EuroCard, MasterCard credit cards
- International French Carte Bleue (via Visa)
- Bancontact/Mister Cash/Maestro
Vouchers accepted in PairiDaiza
Please note: the only vouchers accepted for payment of one-day tickets are displayed below. Sport & culture and ANCV cheques are only accepted at the park entrance and will not be accepted for accommodation/hotel. For those options, the payment by card is not possible. As for all visitors to Pairi Daiza, beneficiaries of sport and culture vouchers (sodexo/edenred) and ANVC vacation vouchers must also book their visit. They must therefore purchase their tickets on our website (www.pairidaiza.eu). On the day of their visit, in the park, our teams will redeem these vouchers (paper only) between 2:00 and 6:00 pm.
- Sport and Culture voucher (SODEXO)
- Sport and Culture voucher (EDENRED)
- Holiday voucher (ANCV)
Some useful tips for your visit
- Count your change at the counter. No complaints will be accepted afterwards.
- € 200 and € 500 notes are only accepted at the reception.
- Cash withdrawals are limited to a maximum of € 200 and are only possible for park visitors, who can present a valid ticket. Cash withdrawals can only be made via a Bancontact card. A credit card is also possible, but you may pay a commission.