A restaurant in the heart of The Land of the Cold
We are pleased to present our restaurant: Le Mökki. Le Mökki has the shape of an inverted ship. It's a true masterpiece of craftsmanship and a true reflection of the traditional 'stavkirke', typical medieval wooden churches from Norway.
The doors of Le Mökki are open:
- Day visitors: Wednesday to Sunday, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., without reservation.
- Season pass holders: Wednesday to Sunday, between 11:30 am and 1 pm, without reservation. In the evening, 6:30 pm - 7 pm, with reservation (before 3:00 pm).
As this is a gourmet restaurant, the waiting time between services is longer than usual. Please take this into account if you are accompanied by children.
Would you like to book your evening meal at Mökki? Book your table by clicking on the button below.
Le Mökki Lunch
Enjoying your meal at Le Mökki is a certainty for unforgettable flavors where local and seasonal products are beautifuly prepared and elegantly served. A unique experience in the heart of The Land of the Cold!
- The 2 course lunch starter-main course or main course-dessert: 30€.
- The 3 course lunch starter-main course-dessert : 37€
Dinner in the Mökki
In the evening, you can eat at the Mökki after reservation after reservation. Each season, the chef proposes a new menu which gives pride of place to regional products prepared with elegance.
Two formulas are suggested:
- The four-course menu at 74 € per person
- The six-course menu at 94 € per person.
It is also possible to opt for the wine arrangement for each of these formulas.