Many new features in 2019
The 2019 season in Pairi Daiza will be exceptional. And...for four reasons, not just one!
- Firstly, because the Park, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, will be even bigger, with the opening of a new world: “The Last Frontier”. Eight new acres which will bring you to North America, in the heart of British Columbia. You and your loved ones will be able to get close to some exceptional animals: brown bears and black bears, grey wolves and black wolves, pumas, elk, Steller sea lions (the largest sea lions in the world!), etc.
- Another new feature: Pairi Daiza will be open...at the end of the year. In 2019, the Garden will be open between 14 December 2019 and 5 January 2020. Another opportunity to discover the Park with your family or friends, in a wonderful, magical Christmas atmosphere.
- And in addition - and this is also new - it will now be possible to spend the night in Pairi Daiza, in comfort in our hotel or in our typical lodges constructed in “The Last Frontier”. A unique experience which will allow you to go to sleep and wake up as close as possible to the animals!
- And finally for this exceptional season we have extensively reviewed our “Entry + Catering” packages for groups of visitors. Attractively-priced packages which will open the doors of our restaurants to you (Temple des Délices, Oasis) so that you can enjoy new menus devised by our Chefs. And on the occasion of Pairi Daiza’s 25th anniversary, the “Privilege Day” package will enable you and your group to enjoy a personalized welcome upon your arrival in the Jardin du Monde, a three-course meal served at the Oasis and a ride on the steam train. All of which already promises an exceptional day in the most beautiful zoo in Europe.
“Admission + Meal” packages
Specifically for groups, Pairi Daiza offers several packages including entry into the Jardin des Mondes and a meal.
Will you eat in the Oasis?
In the Temple des Délices (Temple of Delights)?
Or in another restaurant?
A “Pairi Daiza Privilege” day
To celebrate Pairi Daiza’s 25th season, we are offering you to chance to experience an exceptional day in Pairi Daiza with our new “Privilege” package, which is valid from Monday to Friday. An “all-inclusive” package including:
• Admission to Pairi Daiza.
• A personalised welcome for your group by the Pairi Daiza teams, with pastries, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
• A “three course” meal served at your table in the Oasis by the Pairi Daiza teams.
• In the afternoon, a comfortable trip through the Jardin des Mondes on board the steam train.
To make your visit even more compelling, why not offer your group the support of an experienced guide? He will take you on a “Pairi Daiza Journey”... For a maximum of 25 persons per guide.
- Pairi Daiza, a story that started from a dream (Duration: 1h 30m / Price:€95) Pairi Daiza is 25 years old this year. The opportunity to visit the most impressive places in this jewel and to trace the evolution of this wonderful adventure of “man in the heart of nature to put nature in the heart of man”. From the establishment of the Cistercian monks to the latest developments in Pairi Daiza, discover the many animals living in beautiful landscapes. Wolves, bears, elephants, great apes or exotic birds - your guide will introduce you to his subjects and will tell you a thousand and one stories about a domain whose history is rooted in the four corners of our Garden!
- “A la carte” circuit (Duration: 2h 30m / Price:€170) Decide on your favourite places in Pairi Daiza, and a specific visiting theme for your group by choosing your favourite animals. Africa, Indonesia, China, Canada, Australia...choose your destination and discover our “Jardin des Mondes (Garden of the Worlds)” in a different way or for a special occasion. To arrange your à la carte schedule with the help of our team please contact us on 068/250 833.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information. We are at your service: Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from 9:00 to 13:30 and from 14:30 to 17:00
- PHONE: +32 (0) 68 250 833 or +32 (0) 68 250 861
- FAX: +32 (0) 68 455 405
- EMAIL: email@example.com